CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7th

So far, this is keeping me honest!
Bfast
slim fast shake
4 pts

Lunch
turkey sandwich on sandwich thin
1 oz baked scoops with salsa
3/4 c honey nut cheerios
6 pts

Snack
100 cal sandwich thin toasted, with 1 T fresh ground peanut butter
iced coffee
4 pts

Dinner
4 sandwich thin pizzas
salad with ff dressing
7 pts

After Kids Went To Sleep
3 slices cold red baron cheese pizza
2 ice cream sandwiches
19.5 pts

Points Allowed: 21

Points Used: 40.5

Bonus Points Remaining: 9



1 comment:

Jen said...

I know what ya mean about keeping you honest...I know that my diet needs work aka fruit/veggies, but it at least keeps me from scarfing down food that I wouldn't want to admit to later.

"The trough"...I never heard it called that before. We went to Olive Garden and I had salad and manicotti, so at least I got some veggies today! LOL