CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Binges

I really binged on food last night. My husband was a church for worship practice and the kdis were in the bed, so I decided to eat. I would like to say first, that I wasn't hungry. Second, that I knew what I was doing wasn't right (because of the first). Third, I ate it all so fast that I didn't really even taste it.
When my husband got home, I confessed it to him. I wrote it down in my journal and I just updated my May 7th post. I wanted to hide it, because that is what I do sometimes. That is the shame and guilt that I feel. I made a choice last night to not be a victim and to own it.
Today is a new day! I am looking forward to this day. It is going to be a good one.
And, I won't binge while my husband is at the fire station tonight. I won't. I am making the choice right now to not do it!

No comments: