CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Here

Well, I say I'm here. My mind has been wandering...thus no tracker postings. This has to be forever. This has to be livable. I have to allow room for times when I have to eat out, or at someone elses's house, when I can't be in control of it all. And I have to allow myself a treat every once in a while, because if I don't, I will binge on certain foods, or feel deprived. I am always coming up with a new play. While that really frustrates me, I believe that I am just trying to make it work for myself, and make it forever!
For this week...
1. Track
2. Eliminate processed foods when I am at home.
3. Save myself 2 to 4 points every other day for a little treat, like natural coffee ice cream.

There is the plan. Pray for me!