CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5th

Weigh in is today. I am really struggling with not wanting to go because I think my weight is going to be up a little. I sort of did some binging this week, and I am not sure why.
For the next week, I am going to try to have 4 meals, 4 hours apart. I am allowed 21 points, so I will divide them as follows...
breakfast...4 pts...7am
lunch...5 pts...11am
snack...4 pts...3pm
dinner...7 pts...6-6:30ish pm
So not sure how this will go, but I am going to give it a try.

So here is my tracker, which I will update through the day.

Bfast
slim fast shake (I don't drink milk plain...don't like it, so I do this to get in some milk)
4 pts

Lunch
chargrilled chicken sandwich
side salad with lite italian dressing, which I didn't even finish because I was full!!!
6 pts

Snack
chocolate chip brownie (got at the WW meeting today)
raw veggies
100 call sandwich thin with 1/4 c 2% mex cheese toasted
4 pts

Dinner
steamed broccoli
3 oz shoestring fries baked in toaster oven
4oz turkey burger on a lite wheat bun
ketchup
5 pts

Turkey Burger
8 oz ground turkey breast
1 tsp minced garlic
salt
pepper
dash of worchestire sauce

Mix all ingredients together and pat into burger. Grill.

Yes, I made an 8 oz burger because it was only 4 pts. Absolutely HUGE!!! I ate half, then went back for the other half a little later.

Points Allowance: 21
Points Used: 21
Bonus Points Remaining: 35

Now...if I can just NOT snack while watching Biggest Loser:)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I did some binging myself this week, thanks to PMS. Yikes. We shall see tomorrow....

I love slimfast shakes. :)

Heather said...

hey...not sure if this will help you or not but L and I added 5 pts to our day and have been losing ever since. this way we get more snacks and a bigger dinner. we use the 'extra' pts everyday and it's helped a TON!!