CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12th

I am getting tired of the processed junk that is in the food that I eat, that I crave! I am making an effort to change that. It will be sort of slow, yet not too slow.
I am sick today so I won't be going to my weigh-in...my friend and I are going to change meetings anyway.
My flex points rest today. Except, I am not going to give myself all 35 of them at the beginning of the week. I am going to go back to a points range...20 to 25 for me and what I don't use, I get to bank and roll onto any day for the next week.

Bfast
1/4 c egg whites
1 kiwi
glass of oj...to help with the sickness
5 pts

Lunch
apple
1 T almond butter
6 pts

Snack
string cheese
triscuits
4 pts

Dinner
strawberries
oj
pork tenderloin
sweet potato
7 pts

Dessert
ice cream

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sorry that you're sick. I am too; felt it coming on yesterday....blech.

Feel better!