CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stuck

I am stuck. Stuck at 155. Not a bad place to be stuck, but stuck nonetheless. I have ten more pounds that I want to loose. By my birthday. In 3 weeks. That is just over 3 pounds per week. I am not thinking that I am going to make it to my goal. My goal that I set on my son's 4th birthday in April. It is soooo frustrating! Sometimes my choices are not the best. Sometimes they are great! Guess that I why I am stuck. Hoping to see the scale move a little. In the downward direction. Traveling for the next two weekends with my anniversary in the middle. We'll see right?
Blessings!

2 comments:

Heather said...

the last ten are the hardest! they always have been for me:(.

Jen said...

Hang in there! FTR, and I know it doesn't help, I'd love to be stuck where you are right now.